Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Been A Good Day

Today has been a good day. I really don't know what else to say. Not sure how everyone out here seems to have so much to say everyday. Day after day. Don't get me wrong, I am happy they can do that. I wish I could. I must just have a boring life right now. I really don't have that much to say. Well, I guess it is what it is, and that's o k. Some day I'll get a life, and then I'll have something to say. lol

Spent today with my seven year old granddaughter. Had a lot of fun with her. We made rice krispie treats for dessert tonight. Oh boy. Has been a challenge, but I have only had One Small piece. Happy about that. And I will be sending her home with the rest of them tomorrow. Will be happy when that is not in my house anymore.

Also, hubby will be home tomorrow. He should be here for a few days. That will also be challenging. We are usually pretty busy trying to get things done, not sure how much time I will get for myself to get in some good exercise. I know that is something that I need to work on. Starting tomorrow, I will get my first chance to work on that. Also, not sure how good or bad the food consumption will be, either. Will be working on that as well. I feel like I almost have a head start on these things now, just by being aware of the potential problems I will have.

I also don't know how much time I will have to post during the next few days. I know I will still weigh on Monday. I will keep track of that. I am hoping it goes well. I'm not expecting much, but even just a little will help keep me motivated. I am an instant-gratification girl. I need to see that what I am working on so hard Is working. I guess I need to be acknowledged by the scale to keep me going on what I know I need to do. Make sense? Yeah, I think so.

I will be back here as soon and as often as I can over the next few days. Maybe wont get a chance again till he leaves. Will have to wait and see how it will go. I'll do what I can. I will certainly updated everything when I have time. I think it will always be like this when he is here. That is o k. I will deal with that. But mostly need to make time for exercise and good food choices first and foremost. Posting will be the next thing in line, not the first. That is the way it should be, right? Right.

Guess that's about all for now. Be back when I can.
See ya soon kids! Have a super great day!
~AL~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment