Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been One Of Those Days.....

This is going to be a short one today. I wasn't going to even post today, but I missed yesterday, and I didn't want to Not post again today. Really need to stay on track with this.

Did well today with food. Completely in control. Feeling really good about that. (At least for today, hopefully I'll get a long streak going). Did awesome again with the water. It's a good thing I'm really learning to like it. Sure helps when it's ice cold. And I got in a whole bunch of exercise today, too. Way more than I've been getting all week. Sooo happy I'm finally starting to feel better. Not a hundred percent yet, but definitely better. :)

Don't really have anything else to report for today. Well, nothing good anyway. Having some issues with a certain person who shall remain nameless. Had an awesome day till this evening when the sh*t hit the fan. Just sooo tired of all the drama and the b s. It Really needs to stop! O k, I guess I need to do a little venting. Sorry. And NO, it is NOT hubby. He actually stuck up for me. And not because he felt obligated (because he is the hubby), but because he knew I was right. If I had been wrong, he would have been the First one to tell me. I try real hard to be a good person, and not to be a hater, but some people sure don't make that easy to do. I don't know what else to say. Just trying to get past the hurt, so that I can get some rest and a good nights sleep. Really need to clear my head. WOW! This really is like therapy, and it's free, too! Don't get much better than that.

O k, so, for the most part this was a very good day. :) Three good things for me today: food, water and exercise. YAY!! Can't ask for more than that. I am very thankful.

Have a super great day!!
~AL~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment