Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scary Finish To A Good Day

Woke up feeling better again today. Today has been -for the most part-a good day. Only had a little bit of juice today, and lots more water. That's always a good thing. Haven't had my chocolate milk fix for three days now. Milk seems to make me more congested, so I stayed away from it. Really missing it though. Might have a little bit tomorrow morning.

I'm thinking that the vicks steam thingy is really helping. Seem to be getting some better rest these last couple of nights, leading to better days. Ate pretty good today. Had lots of water. Got in a little bit more exercise today than yesterday. Even got some laundry and house work done. Feeling good about today. Hopefully it continues into tomorrow.

Just came up from the basement shortly before I started this post. We were hit with some pretty severe weather this evening. We got the whole thing tonight. Heavy down pouring rain, 60 mph winds, hail, tornado not far from here, and dangerous lightening. Luckily we didn't lose power like many others around here. I think that is the first time that I ever had to go down to the basement for bad weather. I can't even describe how scared I was. I am really beginning to not like being home alone. I know that it would not have been as scary if hubby was here.

Gonna make this short tonight. Pretty wore out from the storm. Finally starting to relax a bit now. Got some freaky looking cloud pictures, but I haven't figured out how to get pics on here yet. Have a project for this weekend now. I need to get a plastic bin of some sort, with a lid, to put supplies in, in case of more bad weather. I can't believe I've never done that before. I should be ashamed. You should have seen me running around like a crazy woman getting candles and lighters and flashlights and water. Making a list of things to get together and keep handy.

Have a super great day!!
~AL~ :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I found you. :) Your last e-mail was filtered to my junk folder. Not sure why. In any case I found it and hopefully have you set so you won't get filtered there anymore. I hope you are feeling better and I'm sorry about the weather scare. Yuck! I'm a Cali girl so I'm used to earthquakes and not much else. Hope tomorrow you are feeling 100%. Email me or messga me on my blog anytime you like. I'm following you now :) CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all signed up! So glad you started your own blog girl...I think you're really going to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete