Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 21, 2010

About The Same.....

Feeling about the same today as yesterday. I guess that's good news, at least I haven't gotten any worse. Still a lot of coughing and sneezing and the runny nose thing going on.

This morning I did record my starting number from the scale. It is up just a smidg from where I have been hovering, but that doesn't surprise me. I didn't get much water in at all yesterday. Had LOTS of juice instead. Doing pretty much the same today. Trying to get extra vitamins in to help kick this darn cold. Think I might be doing that for the next couple of days, till I feel better. So I guess I shouldn't be to surprised next week when the scale is not kind to me. At least I know what I'll be in for.

The exercise these last couple of days hasn't been much at all really. I just don't feel good. I tried to do some stuff, and I get light headed and dizzy right away. I also broke out in a cold sweat. So I got some more juice and headed for the couch. Have to say, I am feeling a little better just resting. I don't want to make myself any sicker right now, so I'm just going to take it easy for the next few days, till I feel better. Then I am really going to get this thing going full force! I can't wait!

I am a firm believer in karma. So I have been pondering a thought all day.....Why did I get sick now? I mean, just when I was getting my determination and my willpower and all my other ducks lined up to do this life changing thing for myself.......WHY AM I SICK NOW?!?! SERIOUSLY......WHAT GIVES?!?! Why am I being derailed before I even got started? I see this as not being a good sign. I might be a little of course right now, but as soon as I'm able, I'll be back fighting the fight!! I'm gonna buckle my seat belt, because I know this will be a long and bumpy ride. I already bought my ticket, damn it, and I'm gonna get on!

Have a super great day!!
~ AL~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment