Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not Feelin' It Today.....

I'm tired. Didn't sleep well last night and woke up today with a massive head cold and a sore throat. Basically just feel like sh*t today. But I am here anyway because I am trying to keep myself motivated. No, more truthfully, I need to GET myself motivated.

That is one of the reasons why I started this blog in the first place. I need to make myself accountable for my actions, but I also need to find my motivation. I have been trying for a couple of months now to come up with some goals that I would like to achieve. Sadly, I don't have any. I have read many other blogs and I've seen the goals people set for themselves. I cannot relate to any of them and I have none of my own.

I don't want to go on rides at the amusement park. I get nauseated just watching them go around. I don't aspire to ride in a sports car. Been there-done that. I had a friend in high school that would always take me for rides in his corvette. He even let me drive it a few times. We went to the movies a couple of weeks ago, and I fit comfortably into the small seat.

There are so many other things that I have read about, and I could go on all day listing them. But it all comes back to the same thing. Nothing applies to me. I don't know. I know I need to find my own, but still........I got nothin'.

Until next time, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment