Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Still Not So Good.....

Still sick and getting sicker. Woke up this morning to find that my head cold has now spread into my chest. Lots of coughing going on.

But I do have some good news that I am excited about. Thanks to some help from my "new friends", I have finally gotten my "ticker" posted. I have decided that I would like to lose between 75 to 100 lbs. I had my ticker set at 100, but changed it to 75. It is less intimidating and seems more obtainable for now. I have not set an exact goal weight. I am hoping I will figure that out as I get closer to it. I have also decided that I cannot post how much I weigh now. Only my doctor and I know that number. I'm sorry, but I feel the need to keep it that way, well, for now anyway. I know that I would become completely unhinged if anyone found out the real number. It's not THAT terrible, but yet I feel it's still not that good. And I fear that at some point my hubby or children or even someone I know might find my blog. I would just die from embarrassment. Maybe that is exactly the kick in the pants I need to get me going on this, but not right now. I'm not ready for that.

So I have decided that Mondays will be weigh days. That way it will help keep me more accountable over the weekend. Since I just started this a few days ago, I will weigh tomorrow (as my starting point) and go from there. Hopefully in eight days from now I will see it moving down. Or actually up on the ticker.

I do have one bad habit that I would like to break. I have become obsessed with the scale. We keep it in the bathroom, and I find myself stepping on it every time I go in there. From the time I get up in the morning till I go to bed at night. In fact, the other day I was just walking by the bathroom and found myself going in there just to weigh. Now that's bad! I thought about putting it in the closet or somewhere else, but I know myself. I would just keep taking it out and doing the same thing. I need to find the will~power to stop doing that and just say NO! In fact, I need to find a lot of will~power for many things. Alas, that is why I am here doing this.

Well, I'm gonna get going now. Need to get over to the Wal~mart and pick up some more meds, and tissues, and juice, and cough drops, and I think I better go write this stuff down, or I'm gonna forget half of what I need to get. LOL

Have a super great day!!
~AL~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment