Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not really sure what I'm doing yet.....

Good morning.
I have decided to start my own blog. I have been following a few others for sometime now. I am mainly doing this for myself. I have many issues going on in my life right now, and I have been keeping a journal in hopes of figuring things out for myself. So far, that is not working. I am hoping that this venture will lead me to the light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm not yet sure how I will be doing this. I might post once a day. It might be once a week, or even several times a day. I'm thinking I will just be doing what-ever feels right to me. I am kind of a "fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants" kind of girl. So, when the mood hits, that's when I'll be posting. Basically, when I feel the need to get something off my chest.
As I go along my venture, you will learn many things about me. First of all, I tend to babble. ALOT. And I also jump around with my thoughts. ALOT. Hopefully I will be able to figure out other things about myself along the way. After all, that's the whole point of doing this.
Over the next few entries, I will be sharing info about myself. That will help you get to know me, and hopefully I will get to know myself through that also. And over time, I will probably repeat things I have already told you. That's just me.
I guess that's about all for now. I have some other things I need to take care of today. I will be back later to work on this some more. I'm sure I will be changing things on here as I figure them out. Right now it just looks kinda generic. Over time, I will catch on as to how all of this works. I really NEED to make this work for me.
Thank You, AL :)

1 comment:

  1. your doing a great job..now if you need some help just ask..im here for ya..it looks like you you know the basics of it..just do what feels right to you..i loveya and have a great day! kelli

    ReplyDelete