Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking For Louise

Wow, this week has really gotten away from me. Last Monday was my first weigh-in. I guess it went o k. I lost one pound. That is about what I was expecting, since I have been sick, and drinking all that juice. I'm just thrilled that I didn't gain. Still got the darn cough, and still sleeping with the vapor steam thingy every night. It's been over two weeks now, I was really hoping to feel better by now. Hoping for another loss for tomorrows weigh. Even another small one would be nice. At this point I would even take a zero, as long as it's not a gian.

I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. Have been trying not to obsess about the scale. Been doing my best with the food and exercise this last week, but other then that, it has been a rough week. I have been thinking about what to write for this post (when I would finally find the time to do it, that is). Many thoughts have crossed my mind. Lets just say that things are not going well here right now. I have decided not to write about it at this time. I wrote that title for today, because I feel like Thelma and Louise. I just want to get in the car and drive off the cliff right now. I don't want to get into detail, because I don't want pitty from anyone. How-ever, I will ask that you pray for me. Please. I really need to find a job asap. I know it will not solve all of our problems, but it sure would help. And I know that it would help me feel better about myself, too.

Once again, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on here to give any updates. But I will weigh tomorrow, and put it up as soon as I have a chance to. God bless you all.

AL

No comments:

Post a Comment