Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Bye Summer. I'll Miss You.....

Wow, this week has just flown by. I can't believe it's already Friday.

I'm not really looking forward to this weekend. Labor Day weekend always makes me sad. It signals the end of summer. :( I live in northeast Wisconsin. Winters are Long & harsh here. We get such a short summer as it is, I just hate to see it go. The last two winters, we have set new record breaking snowfall amounts. It's crazy. In fact, I hate it here. Just sooo tired of all the snow and the bitter cold. I/we would love to move. Many factors are stopping us. First of all, now is not really an ideal time to try to sell a house. And we are not sure where we would want to move to. Also, I'm not sure I want to 'start over' at this point in my life.

But, then again, that might be just what I need right now. My life seems to be in such a rut right now. I feel so bored and restless, and so many other not good things. Mid-life crisis?? No, I don't think so. Just feeling very lost right now. Been trying to find myself. So far, it's not working. I don't even know where to look. I do know that seeing the scale going in the down direction is a great feeling. So glad that is on my side right now, cuz it's all I got.

I'd like to say that I'm just bummed because summer is gone, and winter is coming, but I'm pretty sure it's more then that. This has been on-going for a while now. But, thankfully this free therapy is helping. I am learning new things about myself. Hopefully I will be able to figure things out soon, before I drive myself totaly crazy. lol

Eating has gone pretty well the last few days. Drinking my water, even as we speek. Yay! I'm going to be trying extra hard to continue to do well thru the weekend. I Really want to do well on Monday--weigh day. (fingers are crossed)

Wishing everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
:)
Thanks for reading, friends.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment