Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Slow And Steady

I didn't get a chance to post on Monday, weigh-day, but I did weigh. I lost one more pound this week. Pleased with that, but yet feel like it should be more. O k, maybe not 'should' be more, but just wishful thinking that it 'would' or 'could' be more. I know, I know...don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and all that other crap. Really, I am Very thankful that it went down again. And also Very thankful that it didn't go up at all, or even stay the same. Actually, for me, even this amount of progress is Amazing!! And, yes, I know...if I want more, I have to give more. Try harder.....Still a work in progress. Every day is a challenge, sometimes--no--most times it is an all out battle. But I am determined to win the battles, and eventually win the whole damn war!

I noticed the other day that I have another "follower". That's Awesome! I'm up to four now. I know it isn't anything compared to how many a lot of other bloggers have, and that's perfectly fine with me. I don't do this for attention or anything else, I do this for ME. And so far it seems to be working, so I will be doing everything in my power to keep on keepin on. And I do want to say "Welcome" to All of you. Thank you for taking the time to "follow" me. It so warms my heart to know that even a few people care, and are there for support. Thank you all sooo much.

In the last few days, I have noticed many people I know already starting to worry about the upcoming holiday season, now that Labor day has past. They are making 'plans' as to 'what and what not' to do as far as food and exercise to navigate their way through from Thanksgiving to the New Year without gaining any weight back. WOW!! REALLY?!?! I mean, c'mon now! Don't get me wrong here. I do realize that this posses a challenge for most of us, but it's only....what...a five or six week span of time?! SERIOUSLY!!! What about the other FORTY SIX weeks in the year?!?! Truly, I am more concerned with the time between New Years and Thanksgiving!! I pray everyday that I am able to at least get this whole thing somewhat under control by holiday time, so that I do as little damage as possible to myself, and my self esteem in those few short weeks. I know it is easy to say it now, but I would like to believe that even if I stumble during that time, I still will be able to repair any damage done. I plan to stay on tract through it all. I know it wont be easy, but hopefully I wont beat myself up after for any wrong doings during. I know I will just have to work that much harder in January. And that's o k. Bring it on! lol

Been losing a lot of sleep over this whole water thing. I have been managing to drink plenty, but it seems to be getting me up Several times during the night to 'dispose' of the water. Even when I drink the majority of it early in the day. What's up with that? I don't know, but it's not gonna stop me from drinking all the water I can. Water is my friend now, and I Won't give it up now. Not for anything. But still, a Little more sleep would be good. Gotta work on getting the two (water and sleep) to get along.

That's about all for now.
Have a super rest of your week, friends.

~AL~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on losing another lb girl!! Haven't talked to you in a while....hope you're doing ok. Are you home all the time now or still going out on the road??? Text me! :)

    ReplyDelete