Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not Sure What's Going On.....

I have been reading my regular blogs for the past several days, and I gotta say, I really don't know what the heck is going on out in blogland. There seems to be an awful lot of hatefulness going on. And I have to say: I Don't like it! People leaving nasty, hateful, disrespecting comments all over the place. Most of them hiding behind being anonymous. That really bugs me. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!! I guess maybe that's why I have been reluctant to post anything these last few days, but then I thought how lucky I am to only have a few people (that I know of) that follow me. And then I thought about how I do this for only myself, and I still need to do it, no matter who is out there. So, here I am.

Monday was weigh day again. And once again, one more pound gone! Up to 7 now. YAY!! Still kinda bummed about the slooow progress here. I am really an instant-gratification kinda person, and this is starting to Not work for me! It is getting extremely discouraging to work sooo hard at everything all week and keep seeing only one lb every week. Other than not eating at all, and working out ten hrs a day, I don't know what else to try. I know, I know. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait. And all those other things. I really am trying to hang in there, but with this slow process, it sure isn't easy. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping next week will be better. I will Not give up! Failure is Not an option!!

Been super busy all week doing all kinds of crazy family stuff. Really hoping to find more time this week to get on here again. I really miss this when I don't get to do it. I need to make more time for this, because I Need to do this.

Have a healthy and happy rest of your week, friends!
:)

~AL~

2 comments:

  1. Hi AL I'm new to your blog...Yes, I'm #4, yay me. I just had time to read through your blog and see what you've been up to. This is a hard journey, I've been at it for a year now, and have only lost 22 pounds, but you know what sometimes life gets in the way. I have just gotten back on track (for the most part) and I'm starting to see some results. Keep it up, you can do it. And this blogging thing does work, it's just really hard to keep up with it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna!! Good to see you posting again...and congrats on another lb. down!! They're all going to add up to your goal weight if you just keep at it girl...I think you're doing GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete