Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Going Through The Motions

Still in a fugly place right now. Not really sure what's going on. Still don't really care.

Still trying to "do the right thing", although I'm not sure why.
Been to the gym 4 times this week. Still doing seven miles between the bike (usually 3 miles) and the treadmill (usually try for 4 miles). Spent lots of time with the weight machines as well. Still trying to make friends with the elliptical (?) machine. Hasn't worked yet. Saw someone tumble off of it a while back, and get pretty messed up. Those things are big, and kinda scary to me right now, although I would like to grow a pair soon and just get on the damn thing!

Spent time at the pool several days this week as well. Usually turns into about two hours when ever I go. I just love being in the water, and the time just flies by. Do lots of laps, (no, I don't keep count) and then water aerobics. Maybe I will come back as a dolphin in my next life.

Still drinking lots of water, and eating smaller, healthier meals.

Like I said, I'm not sure why I am still doing all of this. It is Not working. I have peeked at the scale, and it's not looking good. Looks like it might stay the same again, or even a small gain (as of now). WTF!?!?!

So I don't know how much longer I can keep pretending to care, or go through the motions. I have only been doing it again this week because I have nothing better to do with my time right now. My life is boring and pathetic. In fact, I don't have much of a life at all. I have wanted to post more often, but I truly have Nothing to say. I don't go out to buy new furniture. My children are all grown up and out on their own. I don't go out to lunch, or shopping with my friends. I got nothin.

I guess I will just keep doing this till something better comes along. And hopefully it will.....
Looking forward to Mondays weigh-in. NOT!!

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment