Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 30, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust.........YAY!!!!!

Today was weigh day again. One more pound gone, forever!! YAY!!

Actually, I'm kind of surprised by the loss. But yet, oh so happy for it. It has been a very stressful couple of days around here. Been trying really hard with the eating part of this. For the most part, making better choices (kinda hard when you have to cook for and feed a family that want what they want), and definitely eating smaller portions. I think that is making a big difference for me, the portion control.

Haven't really gotten to much exercise in the last few days. Pretty bummed about that. I know it makes me feel better in sooo many ways, when I can get some exercise in. Gotta try harder to work on that. Hopefully in a few days when things start to settle down around here.

Also ReAlLy need to work on drinking my water. It's NOT that hard!! Why can't I seem to be able to drink my water these last few days?! I really need to work on that--NO, I need to just DO IT!!! I miss my water, darn it! Hang on, I'm gonna go get some right now!...............AH, MUCH BETTER!! :)

I had a doctor appointment recently. I learned that a person should actually be drinking half of their weight in ounces of water everyday. So, if you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz of water per day. Interesting. Most of the time, well, if its a good day, I actually get close to where I should be. Happy about that. And will continue to work on doing it EVERY day.

Going to go drink more water now!
Have a great rest of the week friends! :)

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment