Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Sad Day

This is a sad day for my family today.

Found out this morning that my 2 1/2 year old grandson's father died.

Can't honestly say that I'm sad for the asshole. That fucker (sorry) was a useless piece of shit and a sorry excuse for a parent.

My heart is broken for the child that will grow up with that emptiness. He doesn't understand now, but someday he will.

I am Very thankful that my daughter got out of that situation when she did.

Asshole was drunk driving at about 3:30 this morning and went off the road. Flipped the car, killing himself and some poor girl that was also in the vehicle. I feel bad for their families. Sadly, this was Not the first time he drove drunk. He wrapped his pickup truck around a tree about a year ago, and walked away from that. About two months ago, got busted for drunk driving. Didn't even have a valid license now. We know of at least two other times he drove drunk with his son in the car. To bad we found out after the fact and couldn't do anything about it. There was probably more, I am just not aware of it at this time.

I feel bad for my daughter, she is hurting too. For herself and her son. At one point, she did care for him. I can't say she loved him, because I don't know, but I would think so. I guess he turned into more of an ass after the child was born. They were together for a while, although I'm not sure how long. But not long after he was born. Thankfully she is married to someone else now. Their anniversary is on Halloween. Ironically, the birth of their first child is due on the same day. He has been a pretty good step-dad so far. I really need to see him step up to the plate now and be a Real dad for his "son". My daughter and her son really need that from him right now. I am Very worried about her and the baby right now. She is very stressed from all of this, and has not had an easy pregnancy so far as it is. Hopefully things will be good and they can be a normal, happy family when the new baby comes in two months.

Gonna get going now. Gotta try to rest. Been Very stressed today. Sure I wont sleep much, but resting is better than nothing. Going to a 3rd birthday party for my granddaughter (from my other daughter) tomorrow. Going to be a whole big family thing. Not sure how well that's gonna go, after today. Will try to make it good for her. She deserves a great party. Keeping my fingers crossed and still saying my prayers.

God bless all my friends and family.
I love you.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment