Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Still Here!!!

Have so much to say, don't really know where to start.

First of all, sooo thankful to finally be home. Got back a few days ago from the almost month long -never-ending-trip from hell. Anything that could have possibly gone wrong, did. I'm not even going to get into all of that, so, lets just say--IT WAS BAD!!!

Good and bad news: first, I did not lose any weight the whole time I was gone. Pretty disappointed with that. Lord knows I tried EXTRA hard. Cut way back on portion sizes, and also made much better choices. Also, drank nothing but water. A ton of water. Sure did pee a lot. But then again, didn't get in much exercise. I really tried, but it's hard being couped up in that damn truck 24-7! The good news? I stayed the same!! Didn't lose, but didn't gain either. For me, that's amazing! I guess I'm o k with that.

Today was my weigh day. I lost 1 pound in the few days we have been home. Excited about that. Hopefully I can keep that going. Really need the mental boost right about now.

I did figure out how to get to my blog on my phone. I tried several times to update while I was gone. Stupid thing. All I can seem to do on my phone is put in a new title. It wouldn't let me write a new post. Or maybe I just wasn't doing it right. I don't know.

That's about all I have for now. Things in general in my life are not in a good place right now, and I'm working hard on trying to make everything better. I was always told: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So, I'm just gonna go for now. Not feeling the need to spread my bad mood.

Sure hope everyone else is doing great.
Hope to be back again soon. I sure did miss this.
Take care friends,
~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment