Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, October 4, 2010

Seriously.......WTF?!?!

Weigh day up-date:
Nothing.....AGAIN!

No loss\no gain\still the same.

I just don't get it.

What do I have to do?
Is two hours a day at the gym and workouts in the pool not enough?
Should I bust my nuts at the gym for 10 hrs a day like those people on that T V show?
And consume nothing but water all day?
Then will I lose some weight?
Twenty, maybe forty lbs a week?
It works for them, maybe I should try it. Something has got to give here!

I will hopefully be back later today. There is something I feel the need to talk about, although
it has nothing to do with my travels down this shitty road.

Heading to the gym now, for all the good it's not doing me.
Talk to ya again soon.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment