Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just For The Record.....

I really want to clear the air and set the record straight about something that has been bothering me for about two weeks now.

I came across a blog recently that I totally enjoy reading. In fact, he is on the top of my list for the ones I check most frequently, and always keep reading. I don't like to mention names on here, but I'm not sure I can ease my mind without saying his name. I try to come up with the right words to convey exactly what I want to say, without offending any one. Because that is the Last thing I would want to do. This is NOT about offending or "calling out" this person, or anybody else.

I guess I just really feel the need to explain the name of my blog. I, by no means, am not trying to copy anyone, or be like anyone else. The day I decided to stop being a chicken, and finally start me own blog, I felt like it was do or die. If I didn't do it right when I decided to, I knew I wouldn't do it at all. I had a name all picked out, and started to set it up. Then I find out that the name I wanted was already being used. I must have tried over a dozen different ones, and all were already taken. I was getting frustrated because I just wanted to get started on here. So, I finally decided to go with a nick-name that people who know me call me. But, that is because those are actually my initials. For those of you that know me, you know that. For those of you who are reading this, and don't know me, now you know it too. AL stands for the initials of my first and last name.

I realize this has gotten entirely to wordy, but that's just me. I want to get my point across. I know that I am not anybody special or important out there in blog-land. I know that this person has seen my blog, and may or may not ever see it again. Either way is fine with me. I just wanted to set the record straight. I would rather have this person "have my back" then to be "called out" for a misunderstanding.

O k. I feel a little better now.
Thanks for listening.

~AL~

P.S.
If I knew how to change the name, I would. I can't figure that out, without starting a whole new one, and I'm not gonna do that. If I ever figure out if it is possible, then I will do it. I have never really like the name anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Funniest thing I have ever read. I had to change my Underoos. Then I read it again. Can't be me. C'mon, I have a big ego, but it can't be me. Why would I care ? Love this..

    ReplyDelete