Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Been Very Busy!!!

Oh, my. I've been so very busy this past week.

Got to meet with my new trainer last week. Had an amazing workout. In fact, got my ass kicked by him again today! What an awesome workout. I'm lovin' it!! Have another appointment for next week as well. I can't wait! I am so excited! And now I know other things I can work on, on the days that I go by myself.

Weigh day still sucked this week. No movement at all on the scale, again!

Been really busy the past week with my youngest daughter. She is pregnant, and due on Halloween. Went to the doctor on Monday, and he says "any day now". So, I've been put on alert. Her husband works all kinds of goofy hours, so I will probably be the one she calls when "it's time". Plus, I will be taking care of her 2 1/2 year old while she is in the hospital. She has really been making me crazy lately. I think she is somewhat of a hypochondriac. We have been to the hospital twice in the last week, and as many times to the doctor. She also calls the clinic all the time. She is so worried that something will go wrong, she is just making herself sick with worry at this point. In fact, she just called me a little while ago, (at midnight! that's why I am up now, so I thought I would do this). I will be sooo glad when that child is here, and all of this is over. She has become my new shadow. She is afraid to be alone. The only time I get to myself is in the shower, or at the gym. Otherwise, she is always here. She comes over in the morning and sometimes, depending on her hubbies schedule, she doesn't go home. Oh, I'm Really needing a break!

I should get going now. It's almost one a.m. Need to get some rest before I get another phone call. Just wanted to do a weigh day update. Hopefully next time I will have a number to put on it.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment