Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 17, 2011

Moving Along

Weigh in for this week showed another one lb loss. Got to move / change my ticker for the third week in a row. That feels good. Ok, so maybe it isn't moving at a high rate of speed, but it is finally moving consistently. I would like to thank Allan for that. His leadership is going to get me where I want to be. I just need to try harder to get there sooner like I should be able to do.

I guess I didn't really have a 'real' plan before. I just knew that I needed to eat less and move more. Now I have structure in knowing what I Really need to do.

And I own up to the fact that it is my own fault that I am not doing better. I am having some issues with staying with-in the given food guidelines. I realize where the problems are, and I am working on them. I could very easily blame other people. Like the fact that when hubby gets home (he is an over-the-road truck driver), he likes to have a big, home cooked meal. And, why shouldn't he? He deserves it. He has earned it. He is usually gone for about three weeks at a time and then home for a couple of days, and then gone again. But this is one of the slow times of year. It happens every year, right after the holidays. He has only been gone a few days at a time since Christmas, and is home every weekend so far since then. Should be picking up again soon. Usually around the beginning of February. But, anyway, I have been making what he asks for. I just try to make things more healthy now, and I eat less of those things. I make extra steamed veggies and fill up on more of those. It is much easier to stay on track when he is not here. But, still the choices I make are all mine. I can not blame them on anybody else. What I do or don't do is all my own doing.

On the days that I am not 'exactly on plan', I try to compensate with extra water and extra exercise. I figure--2 outta 3?? Not sure if it works that way, but it certainly can't hurt.

Got kinda side tracked from where I started with this today. Gonna go for now. Gotta clear my head. Maybe try this again tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well and able to stay on track. I wish you all the best of luck with what-ever you are doing.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment