Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling Better

Haven't been able to write for a bit, been pretty sick. Got the flu last week Sunday night.
Spent the better part of the next five days in the bathroom. After a while, I just gave up
and laid down on the bathroom floor. It was comin out of both ends simultaneously. I don't
think I have ever been that sick for that long in my life. And I pray it never happens again.

Finally started to feel a little bit better this past weekend. Still kinda queasy and nauseated
though. Had to cancel my appointment last week with the trainer. Got rescheduled for this past Monday, for my last session with him. Had a really good workout. And then we reviewed all of the things that we have been doing for the last twelve weeks. Feeling good about all of that. Went to the gym again yesterday, and today. Getting in some really awesome workouts. Even stopped by the pool on the way home today. Spent about 45 minutes in the big pool swimming laps, walking laps around the pool, and even doing squats and lunges in the water. I just love being in the water. (must have been a fish in a former life??) Then about 15 minutes in the hot tub to help relax. Me and my muscles. Feeling pretty good now.

Been somewhat confused as to how my body is reacting to things lately. I did lose a few lbs last week due to the flu, but as I knew would happen, regained most of it as soon as I started to be able to eat and drink again, and actually keep stuff down. So, I re hydrated. I get that. I was expecting that to happen. What I don't understand is why I am not losing more weight then I am. I have one lb to report for this week, so I will change my ticker when I am done here, if I don't forget. I have been eating less, and moving more. So, why no change?? I know my body is changing. I can now fit into xl clothing. So happy about that. There are NO numbers in front of the xl. That is totally awesome! Something seems to be happening.......just not the scale showing a loss. WTF?!?!

I was doing some blog hopping the other night and ran across this. Not sure where I found it, as I was reading several that are new to me. I almost pee'd my pants from laughing so hard. Some guy left a comment that said, and I quote: " one pound of muscle weighs twice as much as one pound of fat" WOW!!! Seriously?!?! I know it's been a 'few' years since I was in school, but a pound is a pound! It doesn't matter what is being weighed! I have one word for you......DUMBASS!! I will Not be going back to that blog, as the author and her friends (other commenter's) all thanked him for his insights and helpfullness. WTF?!?! I think they are all a bunch of dumbasses!!!

I will just be sticking with the blogs that I have been with. There are way too many idiots out there. Learning that blog land is a dark and scary world, full of stupid people!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment