Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Mixed Up Mess

Woke up this morning to hear the snow plow driving by. Again. They have been calling for 'flurries' everyday and every night for the past week, and for the next week. 'Flurries' don't need to be plowed! We are getting way to much snow. I hate this!

I know that to make this diet/lifestyle change thing work, it is as simple and easy as 'move more, eat less'. I know this. For years I thought that if I had some one to tell me 'eat this - don't eat that', that it would help my over-complicating things brain to be able to do this. Now, thanks to Allan, I have that wonderful person. Why is it that I am still struggling? I am kicking ass in the exercise department. I am at the gym at least five days a week. I jog four miles on the treadmill everyday. I do a weight routine usually three times a week, if not more. And I have been doing Allan's challenge exercises everyday since the challenge started. And the water.....Holy Moly, all I do is pee! Consuming above and beyond the minimum everyday. Feeling really good about all of that. Having some issues, however, with the eating twelve hundred calories. My brain feels hungry All the time. And sometimes so does my stomach. Trying to mix up the list a little bit, to find some thing that will work for me, but yet staying with-in the guidelines. Not a happy camper right now, but not giving in or giving up either.

Lost one more pound this week. Would really like to start seeing some bigger numbers for all of my effort.

Almost said 'happy hump day', but then I realized that it's only Tuesday.
Have a great day anyway.
Going to bundle up now to go snow blow the sidewalk and the driveway, again.
Then heading to the gym. Got a late start today. Didn't sleep well last night. Hopefully things will get better.

Enjoy your day, where-ever you are. :)

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment