Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

So, unless you have been in a cave or a comma for the last two days, I'm sure you have all heard about the tragic hostage situation/shooting at the high school in Marinette, WI.

This is where I live. Usually a quite town, about an hour north of Green Bay. On the border of Upper Michigan. On the shore of beautiful Lake Michigan.

Yes, what happened was very tragic. No, it did not effect me personally at the time. It did effect a lot of my friends and neighbors, and their families.

The story has been on Good Morning America (and I'm sure all of the other morning shows), CNN, and even Inside Edition. I am also aware of an article in the New York Times. Like I said, Everyone must know about it.

What really pissed me off today, Two Days after the incident, while on my way to the gym this morning, I passed two mobile news crews. It's only about a mile and a half drive from my house to the gym. But, SERIOUSLY!!! Why are you all still here?!?!?!

Yes, it happened Monday. Yes, school was closed on Tuesday. NO, you don't need to still be here today, on Wednesday!!

You don't need to get the reactions from the children as they go back "for the first day after this horribly tragic event"!!

What you do need to do is get the fuck out of our town!!

Our community and mainly our children need to be allowed to move on from this. We need to put this behind us, so that the healing process can begin. We can't do that as long as you are all still here dragging it up!

Please, just go away!!

We need our own people of the community to be able to grieve, and heal and move on. We can't do that with all of the cameras on us, sending this all over the U.S.

We will do this for ourselves, with each other.

For the sake of our children, please go away and leave us alone!!!!!

1 comment: