Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 20, 2010

Moving On

Not a whole lot new going on to report.

Getting ready for the Christmas holiday. Been kinda busy with that.

I think I have joined a 'challenge'. I also think I received a badge for it in my e-mail, but I'm not sure how to get it from there to here. Still somewhat challenged with this whole blog set-up thing.

Have been on the fence about this 'challenge' for some time now, always chickening out about joining. Then I would decide to do it, and miss the deadline for entering. Then, I was given another chance, and jumped at it.

Why am I doing this now?? I suck, my life sucks, my blog sucks, and my weight loss efforts Really suck. I need help. And if there is only one thing on this list that can be fixed, I'll take it! I am hoping that will lead to the rest of the things getting better. I feel a more positive attitude these last few days. Still waiting to get some info as to what I should and shouldn't be doing though.

Still getting to the gym at least five days a week. Yay!! Had a training session again today. Feeling good from that as well. Kinda bummed though, found out that next week is my last work out with my trainer. Boy, those 12 weeks sure went by fast. He did mention maybe throwing in a free session after the holidays, just to check up on me. Yeah, I need that! And I will still be going to the gym every week after that, just as I do now. I am not making much progress at this, but I know that I would make none at all, or even back-slide the other way if I didn't go or even keep trying.

I am not a quitter! I won't give up!!

In case I don't get back at ya'll later this week, Happy Holidays to everyone!!

~AL~

2 comments: