Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ummm......

Felt the need to write. Although I'm not sure why.
I don't have anything to say. Been in a massive funk
lately.

Lots of crap going on with-in the family. Doesn't
involve me directly, but yet indirectly I get sucked
into all of the crap. Sooo tired of it all. :(

Having some issues with the new "challenge".
Well, that's not a fair statement. My issues
are more with the challengers, than the
challenge itself. Don't get me wrong, I think
it's great that they all want to get together
and help each other out. That's awesome. But
there HAS to be a better way!! Why must Everyone
keep resending Everything that Everyone else ALREADY
sent?!?! WTF?!?! I got over six-hundred emails in the first
two days. It was so overwhelming that I just deleted them
all. And I feel bad about that. So, now they have a forum, just
for us challengers. Super. So I go there, register and sign in.
Now it brings me to another page to sign in. O K. I keep having
to sign in for about twenty minutes, and finally say--fuck this.
I don't have the time to waste on this shit. I thought I would put
the time in, if it would help me. Um, no. I would rather have spent
that time doing more productive things, like exercising.
My schedule is busy. I have a stupid job with crazy hours. Sometimes
I don't even get the chance to get to my email everyday. Sometimes it is
in the middle of the night, if I'm up and I have a minute to check it.
I don't have an office job, where I am able to sit around on here all day.

Maybe I will try again this weekend, if I have the extra time. Idk.

I guess I did have something to write about after all. Hmm.

Have not been feeling very well lately. Actually it's been going
on for a while now. Probably to long. Finally bit the bullet and
made a doctors appointment. Will be going to see him on Monday.
Hopefully things will start to get better after that.

Guess that's about it for now.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for listening.

~AL~

No comments:

Post a Comment